From now through August 25, 2014, Con or Bust is accepting requests for assistance to attend upcoming SFF cons from fans of color/non-white fans. (Requests must be timestamped on or before 11:59 p.m. Eastern; I may or may not be awake to turn the form off.)
Specific assistance is available to attend the following:
- Maneki Neko Con (October 3-5, 2014, Matteson, IL, USA); </p>
- Sirens (October 16-19, 2014, Stevenson, WA, USA);
- World Fantasy Con 2014 (November 6-9, 2014, Arlington, VA, USA);
- Arisia (January 16-19, 2015, Boston, MA, USA);
- FOGcon (March 6-8, 2015, Walnut Creek, CA, USA); and
- (new!) Archipelacon (June 25-28, 2015, Mariehamn, Åland, Finland), which has donated two memberships (more information coming when I’m not in a con panel!).
Learn more about these specific cons at the Upcoming Cons page.
To find out how to request assistance to these cons, or to any upcoming SFF con, head to the Request Assistance page. And please spread the word!